Sponsored by Clear Perspectives
Indy Irish Fest is for kids of all ages – especially in our Family Area! Bring the kiddos to enjoy some crafts, games, storytelling and more! Located on the south side of the Fest, there is something for everyone in our Family Area.
All children are accompanied by an adult in the Family Area.
Things to Do and See
- Paint-by-Numbers Mural
- Help us create a one-of-a-kind work of art at this year’s Indy Irish Fest! This interactive mural lets you literally make your mark at Indy Irish Fest!
- Silly Safari
- Meet some furry and scaly friends!
- See the classic story of Peter Pan and Wendy performed by young actors from the Indiana Drama Club, Inc. in this short play (Saturday 9/24 only)
- Food presentation
- Guided sensory activities using herbs, flowers, and PUMPKINS!!
- Wool: From Sheep To Sweater
- Learn about how wool is processed from sheep to sweater with our friends from Conner Prairie. Irish wool is famous around the world, see first hand how that fuzzy stuff on a sheep becomes a sweater!
- Magician Chad Collyer
- Come be amazed by the magic of Chad Collyer! After all, Ireland is full of magic 🙂
- Storyteller Gary Randolph
- Listen as Gary weaves stories, songs, poems and jokes together to transport you to another place and time.
- Irish Dance Demonstration
- Irish Language Session
- Learn about Irish language – perfect for kids up to age 105 😉